Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I suck...

Well, here we are, 4 days later, and my first art post. I guess maybe 2 or 3 times a week is more realistic for me than every day. Though I'd like to get to that daily point eventually.

Anyhow, here's some spark plugs I drew. Not that cool, I know, but this is more of an exercise for me than an entertainment for you, sorry. If you have any critique I'd love to hear it. I am aware that I have a problem with flattening out tube-like objects such as this. The further down the spark plug you go (from the end which I started drawing) the more flat it begins to appear. I should work on that.


Well, not much else to say. If you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see me draw or paint or ink or something please suggest away. One of the major things keeping me from doing more art is lack of inspiration.

(heh, funny note, I just started iTunes and played a random song. First thing that came up was "Dear Live Journal" by Evergreen Terrace)

~Adam