Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Have No Discipline

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to try to get myself to develop some discipline with my art. I need to keep doing it regularly to keep in practice or else I won't get better, I'll just go suck more. So if I ever go more than 4 days or so with no post, feel free to email the hell out of me telling me to post.

My post today kinda sucks, it was just some rushed stuff so I'd have something to post, sorry.

This first one is a quick sketch of my stepfather, Chuck. The angle is a little funny, but it somewhat resembles him at least. The mouth is the main problem I think.


This one is a self portrait. An "up the nose" shot. Sexy, eh? I need to get my own camera so I can take reliable pictures, sorry the quality is so bad on this one. Anyhow, main problem is obviously the huge forehead. I'm really not a martian, I swear.


Until next time,
~Adam