Sunday, July 09, 2006

I am a Terrible Artist

I just received the following email :

constructive critisism

no offense kid,
i know you're only 24 but i'm only 28,
anyway... everyone needs someone to be blunt,
i think you're art is fucking garbage.
seriously. look through my web page. half my portfolio was done at your age.
anyway, i'm just trying to help you in the long run.
you just don't have it and i doubt you ever will.
sincerely,
-jeff
http://www.jeffszuc.com


Well, I never really thought I was about to change the art world with what I do, but apparently my work is so bad it's offensive. Enough so to cause someone that I've never even heard of to go out of thier way to tell me in more than a couple of words. So I guess I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all of you that were repulsed by my works. Unfortunately, I will be continuing my pursuit of an art education and eventually a career. Maybe one day I'll even be as great as Jeff.

~Adam