Thursday, April 27, 2006

More art than you can shake a stick at

I've got lots of pictures but I'm not sure if there's a limit on how much I can upload in one post, so we'll see how this works out.

First off, I finished the forsythia painting completely. Here's a picture (click for larger view)

And here is a close up view of the tree in the background. This is what was giving me trouble, but it looks really cool now I think, lots of colors.



Next is a shot of the ongoing Pencilman work. I'm trying to make him looks even more like real metal, as well as fixing a problem with his feet. (he doesn't like to stand up well)


More ongoing work, the tree and pyramid project. I haven't done much with these since the last update but add a little bit of paint. I also took a shot of what the final display pose is supposed to look like. What do you think? (still one major addition I need to make)



And Finally a new painting that I started today of the clematis at growing in the back of my house. It is supposed to look realistic, but I don't think I'm doing so well on that front. But I'm not all together unsatisfied with it.



Well I look forward to hearing what you have to say about these pieces. Please leave any kind of comments you want, suggestions too. Even if you don't think you know jack about art, I'd still like to hear what everyone has to say.

~Adam